- 3-4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic salt (or salt + garlic powder), to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/2-1 tablespoon chili powder depending on how much of a “kick” you want them to have
Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut sweet potatoes in evenly-sized (as much as possible) wedges and place in a Ziploc bag.
- Add olive oil, garlic salt, pepper, and chili powder to bag with sweet potato wedges and shake until coated.
- Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 25-30 minutes.