This recipe is so simple but looks so gorgeous! Simply add a little olive oil in a pan, remove stalks from chard and add the leafy greens to the olive oil over medium-heat. Sprinkle with some salt, pepper, garlic powder, pine nuts, and fresh parmesan cheese & ENJOY!
- Can you Eat Too Much Avocado?
- Curious about Lectins?
- New things ahead!
- Super Bowl, Super Foods
- 10 Simple Tips for Successful & Sustainable Meal Prepping
- Super Simple Make-Ahead Breakfast Bake
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Peppers
- Very Berry Chia Seed Pudding
- Homemade Copycat Chocolate Sea Salt Rx Bars
- “Peanut Butter Pie” High Protein Chia Seed Pudding