- 3 lb. sweet potatoes
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 parsnips
- ⅓ cup olive oil, or oil of choice
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk, or milk of choice
- Paprika, for garnishing
- In a large pot, combine sweet potatoes, parsnips and several dashes of salt. Add enough cold water to cover vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat, and add cauliflower. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until potatoes, parsnips, and cauliflower are very tender.
- Once vegetables are tender, drain vegetables well and return to empty pot.
- In batches, in a food processor or with a potato masher, purée vegetables until smooth and transfer to large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, oil, and milk and stir well.
- Top with paprika and enjoy!