Skip to the content
- 1 small head red cabbage, shredded
- 4 large carrots, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup organic apple cider vinegar (I like Braggs)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Place shredded cabbage and carrots in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, garlic, oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, chili powder, salt and pepper; until well combined.
- Pour dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss well.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Remove from fridge and garnish with chopped parsley.
I used frozen tilapia for my fish. Defrost. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes at 400F. Toss with crushed tomatoes or salsa. Enjoy over cabbage and carrot slaw!