Great comfort food for a chilly night!
- 1 pound ground pork (or other ground meat)
- 1 medium onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 3 Tablespoons fresh ginger, grated (or ground ginger)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 3 cups leafy greens (I used kale)
- 3-6 Tablespoons Tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat a large pan over med-high heat. Place ground meat in the pan and cook thoroughly. Drain off extra liquid if desired.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent. Add the cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes more.
- Add the ginger, garlic, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, Tamari sauce, and the leafy greens, until wilted.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Enjoy in lettuce cups, over rice, or by itself!
Notes: You can substitute other vegetables in place or in addition to the cauliflower, such as bell peppers, green beans, broccoli, sweet potatoes, squash, etc.