So, the picture does NOT do it justice (sorry!) This recipe is one of my go-to’s when I need a quick breakfast, lunch, or snack. All you need is a few ingredients and you’re good to go.
Hint: You don’t want to make too much at a time because the avocado will start to change color. Doesn’t mean its bad, it just doesn’t look very desirable.
- 8-10 hard-boiled eggs (depends on how many people you plan to feed).
- 2 ripe avocados
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Peel and slice your hard-boiled eggs and set aside
- Mash avocados with a fork and add garlic powder, salt, & pepper
- Carefully fold in eggs and coat with avocado mixture
- Enjoy by itself, in a lettuce wrap, or on toast.