- 1 can of full-fat coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp clean protein, of choice
- 2 cups unsweetened nut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Fruit of choice (berries, fresh or frozen, work well as well as sliced bananas!)
- Omit coconut cream and add 1 cup oats
- Add cinnamon (works well with chopped peaches!)
- Baked apples and cinnamon
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon for a fall-inspired flavor (you know who you are)
- Add almond butter instead of coconut cream
- Play around and make your own flavors!
- The HealthySelf Reset program, where I adapted the recipe from calls for a pureed fruit mixture on top, instead of adding the fruit directly to the mixture (shown in the picture)
- In a medium size bowl add the chia seeds, full-fat coconut cream (or variation of choice), protein, nut milk and vanilla extract.
- Use a whisk to mix the ingredients well.
- Once thoroughly mixed, place the bowl in the refrigerator and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Dish the chia seed pudding into about six small jars or containers for a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
Recipe adapted from HealthySelf Reset