A variation of my avocado egg salad…with chicken! Think of it as guacamole with protein 😉
- 2 avocados
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast or tenders, chopped
- Grape tomatoes, chopped in half or quarters
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Juice of 1 lime (keeps avocado from browning)
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mash avocado well in a medium bowl and then add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Enjoy!! How easy is that?!