Herb Roasted Cauliflower
Looking for a healthier side dish for Thanksgiving? Or just a great recipe for any time of year? This is a super simple recipe that’s sure to please 🙂
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 onion or shallot, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp herbed poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spread a Tbsp of olive oil over the pan to keep from sticking.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, onions, and garlic. Toss with olive oil, herbed poultry seasoning, sage, thyme, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the mixture in a single layer on the lined baking sheet. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes or until cauliflower begins to brown.
Recipe adapted from www.wholesomeyum.com