Homemade Copycat Chocolate Sea Salt Rx Bars
- 1 cup raw walnuts or almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup egg white protein (I used Paleo Protein Egg White Protein Powder)
- 2 cups dates
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the nuts and pulse several times
- Add in the egg white protein powder, dates, and cocoa powder and blend until combined.
- Add in water one tablespoon at a time and process until mixture blends together. Be cautious not to make it too runny.
- Press evenly into pan and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer.
- Cut into squares and store in refrigerator for best texture.