Skip to the content
- Large salmon filet
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Roasted cauliflower
- Spinach (or greens of choice)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare baking sheet with foil and coat with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Brush oil on salmon and evenly coat with seasoning mixture.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until salmon is flaky. Let cool.
- Prepare bowl with spinach, roasted cauliflower, flaked salmon, and top with fresh blueberries.
- Drizzle and oil and vinegar dressing overtop and enjoy!