Skip to the content
This is the simplest and tastiest weeknight dinner for those nights you just want something quick and easy! Ingredients:
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Pesto
- 2 slices Mozzarella cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green beans
- salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
- Optional: Tenderize your chicken using a meat mallet. This helps keep your meat tender and juicy even when reheating.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, spread a little avocado or olive oil to keep from sticking and place chicken breast and veggies of choice (I used tomatoes and green beans) around the chicken.
- Spread about 1 Tbsp of pesto over each chicken breast and place a piece of mozzarella cheese over the pesto.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder over the tray of vegetables and chicken and any other spices you like.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes and enjoy!