Skip to the content
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, full-fat coconut milk (Trader Joe’s has one with no fillers or gums!)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 4 pitted dates, if desired
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Place the almond milk, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, dates , cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Once blended, add the chia seeds and mixx well with a spatula.
- Top with pomegranate seeds or other toppings of choice (berries, unsweetened coconut flakes, sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, pepitas, nuts, cacao nibs, etc.)
- Divide mixture into 4 mason jars and place in the refrigerator for an easy, on-the-go breakfast!