Skip to the content
I love to make stir fry because it is so simple and you can adapt it to whatever leftovers you have in the refrigerator!
- Grass-fed beef , sliced thin (can use any meat of choice or omit altogether for a vegetarian/vegan option)
- Healthy fat of choice (I used buffalo milk butter from Trader Joes, but coconut or olive oil are good choices as well)
- 1 head broccoli florets
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 bell pepper , sliced
- 1/2 head shredded purple cabbage
- Curry Simmer Sauce (I used Trader Joe’s)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Add a dab of butter or oil to a skillet (or wok if you have one).
- Cook meat thoroughly and then set aside on a plate covered with a paper towel..
- Drain excess drippings from the skillet and add a little more butter or oil to the skillet or wok. Add broccoli, squash, zucchini, bell pepper, and simmer sauce and cook until tender.
- Reserve cabbage until other vegetables are tender (I don’t like when it gets too soft and the color changes), then add to skillet with your cooked meat.
- Sauté everything together and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Enjoy over cauliflower rice, ramen, brown rice or just by itself!