Skip to the content
- 1 pound of ground Italian sausage
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 small (8 ounce) can of tomato paste
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the tops off peppers and scoop out the seeds.
- Cook sausage in a medium skillet until cooked through.
- Drain sausage and add onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add tomato paste, garlic, and oregano.
- Stuff peppers with the sausage mixture and place in baking pan to prevent spillage. Pour remaining mixture in pan around the peppers.
- Bake at 400F degrees for about 20 minutes