This recipe is so simple but looks so gorgeous! Simply add a little olive oil in a pan, remove stalks from chard and add the leafy greens to the olive oil over medium-heat. Sprinkle with some salt, pepper, garlic powder, pine nuts, and fresh parmesan cheese & ENJOY!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 ears sweet corn (or 1 can)
- 2 large zucchini, sliced thin
- handful of fresh basil (ribbon cut) or 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- fresh shredded mozzarella or parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté onions and garlic until onions are translucent.
- Add corn and zucchini and cook until soft and tender.
- Top with basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and fresh shredded cheese and enjoy!