- Chia Pudding Mixture:
- 3 cups coconut milk (full fat/canned)
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1–1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Compote Mixture:
- 5–6 rhubarb stalks
- 1 to 1–1/2 cups strawberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4–1/3 cup water
- top with shredded coconut flakes/cacao nibs
- Mix the first 3 ingredients in a bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- Chop up the fruit and add it to a small pot. Cook over medium heat or until rhubarb is tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add mixture plus maple and water into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Distribute pudding evenly in four glasses and top with strawberry rhubarb compote. Place in refrigerator and allow to chill for up to 1 hour.
- Serve topped with shredded coconut flakes, cacao nibs or both!
Adapted from recipe by Dr. Axe